Angry Birds fans, here is yet another “episode” for you to vent your frustration at those little green pigs. Come to think of it, for a game with such a title, it is more often than not you who is angry as you fail to collect all three stars in a particular level rather than the birds themselves, don’t you think so? The latest version of Angry Birds will be known as “Wreck the Halls”, where it will arrive for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Mac platforms via the App Store.
Angry Birds “Wreck the Halls” will introduce yet another quarter century of levels in addition to new features. All 25 levels will be of a festive nature, where you will be able to enjoy a visual feast of gingerbread cookies, bells, twinkling lights, and candy canes. Not only that, a new character to the plot will be introduced, and last but not least, the big porker himself will also make an appearance. Depending on whether you want the regular iPod/iPhone version or the HD version for the iPad, Angry Birds Wreck the Halls will retail for $0.99 and $1.99, respectively. Play it on a Mac and you have to fork out $4.99 for this bad boy.
- 2014-03-12: Angry Birds Epic Is A Turn Based RPG
- 2014-03-07: Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13: Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12: Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-29: Angry Birds Website Hacked, Known As Spying Birds Instead
- 2014-01-28: Rovio Denies Allowing NSA To Spy On Users
- 2013-11-27: Angry Birds Go! In-App Purchases Rumored To Get Very Expensive