Remember the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1N? Basically that was Samsung’s answer to the German court’s injunction against their Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet. It featured a tweaked design that Samsung felt did not infringe upon the patents laid out by Apple in the original lawsuit, but we guess Apple wasn’t too pleased and decided to attempt to ban the Galaxy Tab 10.1N in response, but now it looks like they might be losing this one.
While no official ruling has been handed down yet, the judge presiding over the case, Judge Johanna Brueckner-Hofmann expressed her view that Samsung has changed its design sufficiently to distance itself from the iPad. For those who are still hoping to get their hands on the Galaxy Tab 10.1N, do not rejoice and start cheering just yet as her view is only preliminary and that a ruling is being scheduled for the 9th of February. What do you guys think? Would anyone really mistake the Galaxy Tab 10.1N for Apple’s iPad, or is Apple just being unreasonable here?
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2012-09-18 Preliminary injunction against the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will still stand
- 2012-06-22 Apple's injunction against the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be heard on the 29th of June
- 2012-06-20 Court of Appeals denies Samsung's request for a rehearing
- 2012-05-15 Apple given the green light to seek injunction against the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the US
- 2011-12-15 Samsung Galaxy Tab is "The tablet Apple tried to stop."