Apple has rolled out a firmware update for their professional-grade Thunderbolt Display, where update version 1.1 will up the ante by fixing minor bugs that had been plaguing the display, in addition to added stability. This particular update ought to also see the end of a fan noise issue that had affected a small number of Apple Thunderbolt Displays, while making sure that overall stability is improved as well. The updater application is installed in the Utilities folder within the Application folder, where it will then roll out automatically whenever you close this installer. You can choose to download the update straight from Apple’s site, or go through the Software Update process – it really depends on what your cup of tea is like, really. The entire update weighs in at a mere 942kb, so what are you waiting for?
- 2013-12-10: Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- 2013-11-19: PS4 System Software Update 1.51 On Its Way
- 2013-10-25: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Patch 1.1 Solves Lumiose City Save Bug
- 2013-09-01: Nexus 7 JSS15Q Update Fails To Fix All Touchscreen Issues
- 2013-06-18: PS3 4.45 Update Locks Up Certain Consoles