Sometimes, repeating a particular feat might not be welcome, especially when it is negative in nature. Case in point, AT&T, while they have the fastest network speeds when paired with the iPhone 4, has been deemed to be the worst carrier Stateside in an annual satisfaction survey – and having said that, this is an “achievement” which surely the company is keen to shed in the eyes of the masses, especially when this recognition was given to them for a second time in a row already. Consumer Reports claims that out of the four major US national cell-phone standard service providers, Verizon topped the group yet again, picking up the most points (duh!) in the process, with Sprint breathing down Verizo’s beck. What helped push Verizon across the finish line first? Well, their texting and data service satisfaction levels proved to be the highest to date, in addition to staff knowledge. T-Mobile was ranked in 3rd place, but at least it was rated far better than the more expensively positioned AT&T.
- 2014-04-23 AT&T Teases ASUS PadFone X In New Video
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Commits Millions For New Online Video Ventures
- 2014-04-21 AT&T Gigapower Looks At Expansion Into 21 New Cities
- 2014-04-17 AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16 AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow