Last week we announced that the Battlefield 3: Physical Warfare Pack was released for the PlayStation 3, and now, one week later – it is finally available to Xbox 360 and PC gamers. The expansion pack which unlocks a bunch of new weapons such as the DAO-12 shotgun, custom flechette ammo, a flash suppressor for the SKS sniper rifle and Type 88 Light Machine Gun is now available for all Battlefield 3 players.
This means that gamers who didn’t pre-order the game are finally up to par with pre-order customers who have been enjoying these weapons since launch. Download it via the in-game store on the Xbox 360, and for PC users the content should be automatically available in play and visible in Battlelog.
Next Story: AMD A-Series Processors, Unlocked
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2013-10-31: Battlefield 3 Player Uses Military Terms During Match For A Hilarious Experience
- 2013-03-27: Watch 17 Minutes Of Battlefield 4 Gameplay Footage
- 2012-03-28: Battlefield 3 1.04 update crashes PS3
- 2011-10-20: Battlefield 3 on Xbox 360: optional texture pack explained
- 2011-09-16: Battlefield 3 Xbox 360 gameplay trailer released