The Battlefield 3 update for PCs was released last week, and it looks like it’s finally arrived for PlayStation 3 owners. EA/DICE has just announced on the official Battlefield 3 blog that it has released the Battlefield 3 update for the PlayStation 3. Most of the changes are similar to the PC version, except that the PS3 update doesn’t need to deal with issues concerning graphic cards or the mouse movement.
Here is a rundown of some of the features you can expect in the update: improvements to the Squad Join interface, fixed sound for when climbing ladders, swimming, and weapons in first person view, you no longer should be able to damage friendly vehicle when sitting in an open position, grenades drop to the ground if you get killed while attempting to throw it, fix for missing input restriction during intro movie, and a whole lot more. The game also received some balancing changes, in terms of how powerful weapons and vehicles are.
All in all the update should make the game better to play. Look out for the update on your PlayStation 3 today. Head over to the source link for the complete changelog.
- 2014-02-13: Sony Believes PlayStation 3 Still Has A Lot Of Life Left
- 2013-12-16: Minecraft PS3 Edition Release Date Announced To Be December 17
- 2013-12-10: Borderlands 2 On PS3 Available Free For PS Plus Subscribers Today
- 2013-11-25: Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- 2013-11-19: Sony Confirms Gran Turismo 6 Supports Microtransactions
- 2013-10-31: Battlefield 3 Player Uses Military Terms During Match For A Hilarious Experience
- 2012-03-28: Battlefield 3 1.04 update crashes PS3
- 2011-12-20: Battlefield 3: Physical Warfare pack now on PC and Xbox 360
- 2011-12-20: Battlefield 3 commercial created by FreddieW
- 2011-12-19: Battlefield 2143 hinted in Battlefield 3