While the Blackberry Porsche P‘9981 has yet to be announced for the US (it has been spotted at the FCC and appears to be headed towards AT&T), it seems like the device has received a date for a UK release which will be arriving at high-end retailer Harrods by the end of the month for a whopping £1,275 SIM-free.
For those who have forgotten or if this is their first time seeing the device, the Blackberry Porsche P‘9981 is a collaboration between RIM and Porsche Design. The result is the P‘9981 which features a forged stainless steel frame, hand-wrapped leather back, a sculpted QWERTY keyboard and features a 1.2GHz processor under the hood.
It will also come with 768MB of RAM on board, 8GB of internal memory with a microSD card slot for memory expansion, a 2.8” capacitive touch screen, a 5MP camera capable of 720p HD recording, NFC with Blackberry OS 7 on board. It’s pretty much the Bold 9900 in a “classier” design with a price tag to match. Any takers? [Blackberry Porsche P‘9981 product page]RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: RIM,
- Seen at: t3