BMW has just announced a new addition to its suite of integrated BMW Online apps. BMW drivers with BMW Online-equipped cars will now be able to access the popular review app – Yelp in their cars, without the aid of a smartphone. All they have to do is launch Yelp from within the car’s in-dash display and they can easily search for restaurants or stores by category. Users can then view a listing’s rating, address, distance, phone number, number or reviews, and more.
The BMW can also read aloud the latest three reviews of a listing, which means that drivers can focus on the road while being filled in about a destination. BMW Online is available on the following cars: the 2009 and later Z4, 1, 3 and 7 Series, 2010 and later 5, 6 Series, X5 and X6; and the 2011 and later X3. Give it a go today and let us know what you think of it.
Next Story: Gresso Grand Premiere is one expensive phone
- 2014-04-10: BMW OLED Laser Lights To Shape The Future Of Vehicle Lighting Systems
- 2014-03-12: Yahoo Announces Partnership With Yelp To Improve Local Search
- 2014-02-09: Yahoo Taps Into Yelp To Improve Local Search [Report]
- 2014-01-13: U.S. Court Rules Yelp Must Identify Anonymous Reviewers
- 2014-01-08: BMW Self-Driving Car “Drifts” Around Bends
- 2013-12-20: BMW i8 Key Fob Concept Is Pretty Futuristic
- 2013-12-03: Amazon Cloud Player Now Arrives On BMW And MINI Cooper
- 2013-10-11: BMW i3 Gets Range Extender Option