Canon has a couple of wireless transmitters that have arrived at the FCC, and this can only mean one thing – they are being prepared to be released to the masses soon. After all, most devices and other items that manage to make their way to the FCC tend to end up on the market anyways, so I suppose we can be forgiven for thinking the same with the Canon CH9-1214 and CH9-1225, where they appear to be similar in form factor to the WFT-E6A wireless transmitter that is being currently listed on Canon’s own site. Bear in mind that the Canon WFT-E6A is still awaiting for approval by the good people over at the FCC approval, so perhaps with the filing done today, folks living Stateside ought to be able to get their hands around the respective devices.
- 2014-04-22 Canon Teases Announcement For 24th April
- 2014-04-17 All White Canon EOS 100D Announced For The UK
- 2014-04-07 Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11 Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07 Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk