Canon has a couple of wireless transmitters that have arrived at the FCC, and this can only mean one thing – they are being prepared to be released to the masses soon. After all, most devices and other items that manage to make their way to the FCC tend to end up on the market anyways, so I suppose we can be forgiven for thinking the same with the Canon CH9-1214 and CH9-1225, where they appear to be similar in form factor to the WFT-E6A wireless transmitter that is being currently listed on Canon’s own site. Bear in mind that the Canon WFT-E6A is still awaiting for approval by the good people over at the FCC approval, so perhaps with the filing done today, folks living Stateside ought to be able to get their hands around the respective devices.
- LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever