We all know that hands down, the Tesla Roadster has no competitor where being the coolest electric car in the market is concerned, although you will most probably have issues with the asking price tag of $110,000, which is a whole lot of money no matter which way you look at it. Well, if you still feel that you want to make your way up the echelons of society with a ride that is different from the rest while ensuring you are insulated to a certain degree by fluctuations of fuel prices at the gas station, then perhaps the Dartz Jo-Mojo is more right up your alley. This particular ride will deliver more ‘sexy’ than the standard Toyota Prius, and yet cost around a third that of what a Tesla would run you by.
Of course, having said that, do not expect that many ponies to reside underneath the hood whenever you put the pedal to the metal, as this puppy comes with just 80 horsepower, and the 0 to 60mph run is not going to impress anyone either with a time of 9.5 seconds, but what makes the Jo-Mojo potentially popular with rappers would be the fact that this bad boy is bulletproof – which then again, is rather pointless if you’re going to ride around with the top down.
Next Story: HandyScan app makes full use of SkyDrive API
- 2014-04-15: Cheaper Chevrolet Volt Could Arrive Soon
- 2014-04-14: Netherlands' Glow In The Dark Highway Is Now A Reality
- 2014-04-13: U.S. Navy Turns Seawater Into Fuel For Its Vessels
- 2014-04-09: Solar Impulse 2 Wants To Circle The World On Solar Power Alone
- 2014-03-18: Electric Car Batteries Could Be Used to Power Europe’s Data Centers