Tablet and e-reader owners are probably familiar with the Dodocase, a protective casing for your gadgets that was designed to resemble a hard cover book, thus giving others the illusion that you have your nose buried deep in a book instead of playing multiple rounds of Angry Birds.
The good news is that the cover has finally made its way onto the Amazon Kindle Fire, rather apt given that it’s a tablet with e-reader capabilities. It will be made out of the same bamboo material and will feature a hardcover face much like its iPad, Kindle and Playbook counterparts.
However with all the emphasis on watching videos these days, the Dodocase for the Kindle Fire can be folded back in order to allow it to be propped up at an angle, thus allowing you to watch your videos or surf the web more comfortably. If you’re interested in picking up the Dodocase for the Kindle Fire, just head on down to their website where you can place an order for $44.95.RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Follow: accessories, Amazon, casings, kindle fire,
- Seen at: mashable