Who would have thought that an organization as large and professional as the BBC might actually make a mistake, by prematurely publishing a teaser video of the upcoming Dr Who game, which will be known as Dr Who: The Eternity Clock. In the leak, we do know that this title will be making its way to the desktop computer, the Sony PS3 and PS Vita. This leaked video was taken offline after the mistake was discovered, but by that time, it has been too late already, since everyone these days are more than just fast – ninjas, in fact, when it comes to preserving leaks in an immortal format so that no denial is plausible by the erring party. You can watch a video of it after the jump.
The text in the video claims that “Gamers can take on the role of the Doctor and River Song as they explore the universe of Doctor Who over multiple time periods.” Supermassive Games will be the ones behind this title, and just in case you want to know a little bit of their track record, they are the ones behind the “Sackboy’s Prehistoric Moves” downloadable content for LittleBigPlanet 2.
Next Story: Motorola Xyboard for AT&T arrives at the FCC
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction Redirects Visitors To New Website
- 2014-04-15: Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Zomboss Down Expansion Now Available
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Upsilon Circuit Game Can Be Played Only Once