Fans of the Diablo franchise, or fans of the hack-and-slash genre of gaming will be thrilled to find out that Gameloft’s Dungeon Hunter 3 is progressing along rather nicely. The developer has decided to release the official trailer for the game, and judging from what we can see, the game is looking pretty good. There appears to be new items, special effects, better quality graphics and best of all, it’s free!
There is a catch however as it looks like Gameloft will be entering the “freemium” business model with Dungeon Hunter 3. For those unfamiliar with the “freemium” model, these are basically apps/games that can be downloaded and played for free. However to gain access to better equipment or more advanced features of the game, players will have to pay a certain fee.
There are pros and cons to the “freemium” business model of course, but if that doesn’t really bug you, the iPhone/iPad version of Dungeon Hunter 3 will be available come 21st December 2011, while the Android version will be available in January 2012 with multiplayer support also expected some time early 2012.
Next Story: My6Sense Launches Smart Magazine
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-21 Mailbox 2.0 For iOS Released
- 2014-04-21 Ultimeyes App Will Help Improve Your Vision
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2013-12-20 Gameloft Thinking About Implementing Immersive Mode For Its Android Games
- 2013-03-29 Gameloft Announces Official Iron Man 3 Game For iOS And Android
- 2012-12-20 Gameloft's Wild Blood For Android & iOS Now Selling For $0.99
- 2012-10-31 EA and Gameloft announce their support of Google's Nexus devices by optimizing their games
- 2012-09-06 Gameloft's Wild Blood now available for download on iTunes, coming to Android soon