One of the drawbacks to the iPhone is that unlike the iPod classic, by default you will not be able to use it as a mass storage device, meaning that if you did not happen to bring your external hard drive or a USB flash drive with you and you needed to copy over some files, you’d be out of luck, but that’s where ego&company steps in with their “ego USB Case” for the iPhone 4/4S.
As pictured above and if you haven’t already figured it out, the ego USB Case is your typical iPhone 4/4S casing with the exception of a USB flash drive slotted into the back, allowing for users to transfer files without the need for bringing along an additional gadget (i.e. external hard drive or USB flash drive since it’s already attached to the casing).
Granted probably not the most high-tech of casings, but for those who constantly need to transfer files occasionally or who may want the convenience. It appears that the USB drives will be available in a variety of colors and sizes, ranging from 2GB-32GB, but unfortunately pricing nor availability has been announced yet. [Product page]RELATED
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Follow: iphone 4, iPhone 4S, Storage, USB,
- Seen at: gizmodo