Evernote has just announced that its Windows Phone app has just received a new update. The update brings the app up to version 2.1 and includes some new improvements such as the ability to pin any note or notebook to your home screen; you can even pin options to create a new text, snapshot, or audio note. Great for those of you who have been looking for a shortcut to create new notes on your phone.
Users now have the ability to create template notes – so if you find yourself frequently creating the same type of note, you don’t have to reenter the same information all the time. Just load up a template that you’ve created. The update also adds major improvements to its text editing capabilities – the experience will be the same as creating the note. New languages have also been added to the app (Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, and Polish).
Evernote now also features Background sync – for syncing notes even when your phone is locked – just as long as you have a WiFi connection, Search integration with Windows Phone search, and more ways to share notes. Head over to the Marketplace to download the latest version of Evernote now.
Next Story: Verizon Galaxy Nexus caught in the wild
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview Version Revealed
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Could Be Released Today [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Microsoft Looks Into 3D Face Scanner Using Windows Phone Handset
- 2011-11-01: Nokia Maps will be arriving on other Windows Phones
- 2011-10-11: Microsoft details Bing for Windows Phone 7.5
- 2011-09-26: Whatsapp arrives on Windows Phone
- 2011-09-16: TripIt for Windows Phone launched
- 2011-08-07: Evernote for Windows Phone 7 gets rich text editing