Halfbrick announced that their spanking new Christmas DLC (downloadable content) pack for Fruit Ninja Kinect is now available, and to keep in line with the rest of the holiday season, it is available for free over at Microsoft’s Xbox Live Arcade. I guess this is in line with other casual game companies like Rovio who released Angry Birds Seasons, to keep up with the times and add a holiday slant to the game. Just what kind of content will the Christmas DLC pack come with? Well, we are talking about the snow-dusted “Santa’s Workshop,” in addition to the joyful “Snow Globe” silhouette as well as the sugary sweet “Candy Cane Blade.” These new items will be readily available under “Christmas Present” in the Sensei Swag menu after you have downloaded it.
I guess this is how Santa maintains his razor sharp skills of delivering presents undetected – through this strict regime of maintenance and training during the slow, hot and sweltering summer months. Basically, Fruit Ninja Kinect will maintain its fruit-slicing action, except that instead of a stylus or finger, you will now need to swing your arms and legs to attack fruit – without getting a single drop of juice splashed on you, now how about that?
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 710 finally arrives at T-Mobile USA
- 2014-04-02: New Kinect For Windows Is Official, Arrives This Summer
- 2014-03-27: Microsoft Kinect For Windows Hardware Version 2 Unveiled
- 2014-02-03: Kinect Guards The Korean Border
- 2013-12-31: 3D Printing Service Uses Your Kinect To Make Mini Figurines Of Yourself
- 2013-12-27: NASA Engineers Use Oculus Rift And Kinect 2 To Control Robots