Some time earlier this year, we reported that Fujitsu’s tablet PC, the Stylistic Q550 was ready to start shipping. Given how the focus on tablets has taken a rather dramatic turn towards iOS and Android, we have to wonder how many users are left who actually prefer Windows 7 as their operating system of choice for a tablet. Either way Fujitsu has not forgotten about you guys and has updated the Stylistic Q550 tablet PC.
Previously sporting an Intel Atom Z670 processor that was clocked at 1.5GHz, the newly updated Q550 will now feature the Intel Atom Z690 that has been clocked at a higher 1.7GHz although it still remain a single-core processor. Users can also now select a 128GB SSD as one of the configurable options, but be prepared to fork out a pretty penny should you choose that route.
Apart from the bump in processor and the additional option of adding a 128GB SSD, the Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 remains the same internally with 2GB of RAM, a 10.1” 1280×800 display and with Windows 7 Home Premium/Professional on board. The Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 will set you back €617 (~$823) while the 128GB configuration will go for a whopping €1,079 (~$1,440).
Next Story: Renault unveils R-Link tablet for cars
- 2014-03-09 Fujitsu Wants To Use Palm Vein Sensors In Place Of Fingerprints
- 2014-02-25 Fujitsu Prototype Tablet Has Haptic Screen Technology
- 2014-02-20 Fujitsu Glove-Style Wearable Device
- 2013-12-20 Fujitsu To Expand Raku Raku's Availability n Europe
- 2013-12-19 Fujitsu Stylistic Q704 Tablet To Arrive In The US For $1,499
- 2011-05-16 Fujitsu Loox F-07C: the world's first ATOM-powered smartphone
- 2011-04-11 Fujitsu F-07C: a dual-boot Windows 7/Symbian OS phone launching this year?
- 2011-03-24 Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 tablet priced
- 2011-02-23 Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 Windows 7 tablet launching at CeBIT
- 2010-01-31 ExoPC Slate Looks Vaguely Like The Apple iPad