Some time earlier this year, we reported that Fujitsu’s tablet PC, the Stylistic Q550 was ready to start shipping. Given how the focus on tablets has taken a rather dramatic turn towards iOS and Android, we have to wonder how many users are left who actually prefer Windows 7 as their operating system of choice for a tablet. Either way Fujitsu has not forgotten about you guys and has updated the Stylistic Q550 tablet PC.
Previously sporting an Intel Atom Z670 processor that was clocked at 1.5GHz, the newly updated Q550 will now feature the Intel Atom Z690 that has been clocked at a higher 1.7GHz although it still remain a single-core processor. Users can also now select a 128GB SSD as one of the configurable options, but be prepared to fork out a pretty penny should you choose that route.
Apart from the bump in processor and the additional option of adding a 128GB SSD, the Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 remains the same internally with 2GB of RAM, a 10.1” 1280×800 display and with Windows 7 Home Premium/Professional on board. The Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 will set you back €617 (~$823) while the 128GB configuration will go for a whopping €1,079 (~$1,440).RELATED
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: fujitsu, intel atom, windows 7,
- Seen at: news.softpedia