It goes without saying that the more of something is produced or manufactured, the price ought to come down due to economy of scale. Well, here’s to hoping that prices for electric cars will decrease in the future as more and more people pick up this particular trend when it comes to ferrying themselves and their family around. It seems that the future Nissan Leaf will not only have a revised price point a couple of years from down (lower, obviously), but it will also deliver more range to get you around. Even better is word that the future Nissan Leaf will come with a wireless charging option.
Some of the electric vehicle related devices on show at the Oppama plant where their Leaf is put together details a Vehicle-to-House power sharing system that will retail for $6,444 after conversion, alongside a wireless charger. Yes sir, forget about cables in your garage now – wireless charging, just like your phones and other portable devices, might be the future.
Next Story: Acer Aspire Ultrabook possible in April 2012
- 2014-04-17: Nissan Offers Free And Easy Charging For LEAF Cars
- 2014-03-03: Nissan's Smart Rearview Mirror Relies On Cameras
- 2014-03-03: Nissan LEAF Battery Survives Abuse In Video
- 2014-01-27: Nissan ZEOD RC Fuel Engine Might Be Small, But It Has a Fierce Bite
- 2014-01-15: Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-05: Nissan Leaf Owner Arrested For Stealing Five Cents Worth Of Electricity
- 2013-09-27: Free Nissan Leaf Charging For One Year In Texas
- 2013-06-04: Nissan LEAF Hits 78,000 Miles And Keeps On Going
- 2013-02-01: DC Fast Chargers To Triple In The US, Thanks To Nissan