As we all know, the wait for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus on Verizon finally came to an end today and while most of you are eager to get your hands on the phone, not all of you will be able to find the time to pick one up on a weekday. Well for those of you who have to wait until the weekend, the folks over at Android and Me have filmed an unboxing video of the phone, showing off what it’s like to finally unwrap the highly-anticipated Android phone a couple of weeks before Christmas.
There’s nothing out of the ordinary during the unboxing, and the phone comes with the usual assortment of accessories – charging cable, headphones, USB wall adapter and user manuals. We get to see the phone boot up for the first time, including its colorful boot animation on the phone’s massive Super AMOLED display. Stay tuned for Ubergizmo’s detailed review of the phone in the future, but in the meantime you can check out Android and Me’s unboxing video and head over to the source link for more photographs:
Next Story: Tokyoflash Kisai On Air timepieces
- 2013-12-05 Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat Stable Unofficial ROM Released
- 2013-11-05 Petition Urges Google To Reconsider Android 4.4 For Galaxy Nexus
- 2013-11-03 Android 4.4 Verizon Galaxy Nexus Custom ROM Released
- 2013-11-01 Galaxy Nexus Will Not Receive Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2013-10-31 Sprint Galaxy Nexus Android 4.3 Update Build GJ04 Released
- 2011-12-13 Verizon Galaxy Nexus with extended battery caught on video
- 2011-12-09 Galaxy Nexus already in stores but not for sale
- 2011-12-06 Verizon Galaxy Nexus confirmed for December 9th?
- 2011-12-06 Verizon Galaxy Nexus to retail for $299 on contract
- 2011-12-05 Samsung Galaxy Nexus arriving very soon?