The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 was officially announced a couple of months ago, and while it’s already available for pre-order – we still don’t have an official date of when it will be arriving in the US yet. Now we still don’t have a date but at least we know which carrier will be selling it when it is released. According to leaked photographs of Verizon’s inventory listing it looks like Samsung’s 7.7″ Android tablet will be sold by Big Red.
Just in case the DROID XYBOARD 8.2″ or 10.1″ are too large for you, I guess the 7.7″ might be the sweet spot for the tablet size you want. Oh, and it looks like the Galaxy Tab 7.7 will feature 4G LTE on Verizon as well (judging by the 4G label on the side of the list). No word on pricing or a release date, but Verizon would do well to take advantage of the holiday season – especially since the Galaxy Nexus is still nowhere to be seen. Who’s waiting for the Galaxy Tab 7.7?
Next Story: Google Earth shown off on 48 screens
- 2014-04-02 Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-15 Samsung SM-T805 Could Be New Galaxy Tab Pro Device
- 2014-03-05 Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 Arriving This March 9
- 2014-02-11 Galaxy Tab 4 Specifications Allegedly Leaked
- 2014-01-16 Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Lite Announced Officially
- 2013-06-24 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Line-Up Revealed in 7, 8 and 10.1 inches
- 2013-01-11 Samsung's Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 And Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Now Receiving Jelly Bean
- 2012-08-28 Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 Wi-Fi gets Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade in the US
- 2012-05-13 Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Review
- 2011-09-02 Samsung: no plans to bring Galaxy Tab 7.7 and Galaxy Note 5.3 stateside?