Google’s upcoming flagship device, the Galaxy Nexus from Samsung, is the first Android-powered device to come with Ice Cream Sandwich, and in fact we have even heard that said device is already running on Android 4.1. Well, here is some good news for you, where the testing process of the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update has started to filter down to the Galaxy Nexus’ predecessor, the Nexus S, at least according to one of Google employees Adel Saoud.
While both tweets as well as Google+ posts concerning this testing process have been deleted, there is no running away from those who have quick fingers, taking down a bunch of snapshots in the process, reshares as well as caches. Adel posted, “Just got Ice-cream Sandwich update on my Nexus S & it’s looking great” as well as “Yeah an OTA, but it’s an early one for Google employees so we test it further so it’s even more awesome when you guys get it. So sadly I can’t comment on it more at this time…”
Now to wait for an official version to roll out.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: android 4.0, Galaxy Nexus, nexus s, Samsung,
- Seen at: androidpolice