Good news for Google+ users – you can now bring more people into your Hangouts, even if they aren’t Google+ users. All you have to do is start a hangout with extras, click “invite” at the top of the window, click the phone tab on the left side of the window, enter the number you want to call, and click call. When the recipient answers the call, he/she will now be part of the Hangout. At the moment you can only make calls within the US and Canada, but the good news is that it’s free. Now you’ve got one more reason to use Google+ Hangout instead of another video conferencing service/app. How many of you use Google+ Hangouts on a frequent basis?
Next Story: Dijit arriving on the iPad
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2012-11-01: Google+ Hangouts gets updated with sidebar feature and colorful notifications
- 2012-04-25: Google+ Revamped with a New Share Button
- 2012-02-29: Google Wallet and Google+ app updates for Android released