Are you feeling down that you do not have enough money to purchase your entire collection of music from Google Music? Well, the Internet search giant’s spinoff arm might just have something interesting for you to consider, especially when you are already extremely tight in terms of cash this month – Google Music has launched their “Music Blowout Sale”, where it offers discounts for more than 500,000 albums for $4.99 a pop, and with over ten million tracks to choose from at $0.49 each, you are spoilt for choice. Bear in mind that this is a limited time offer, so you might want to make a beeline to the Android Market as soon as possible. While good things come to those who wait, sometimes in life, you do encounter situations where opportunity knocks but once. How much risk do you want to take by waiting this time around? For those who have already gone on a Google Music shopping spree, just what kind of old school gems did you re-discover, listening to real music instead of the likes of Justin Bieber?
- 2013-10-03: Google Music For iOS Reportedly Launching Later This Month
- 2013-06-13: Google Music Update Delivers New Bandwidth Usage Setting
- 2012-12-18: Google Music Now Has Scan And Match Feature In U.S. For Free
- 2012-11-16: Google Music scan and match feature rumored to be already working in Europe
- 2012-11-14: Google Music gets gapless playback