Are you feeling down that you do not have enough money to purchase your entire collection of music from Google Music? Well, the Internet search giant’s spinoff arm might just have something interesting for you to consider, especially when you are already extremely tight in terms of cash this month – Google Music has launched their “Music Blowout Sale”, where it offers discounts for more than 500,000 albums for $4.99 a pop, and with over ten million tracks to choose from at $0.49 each, you are spoilt for choice. Bear in mind that this is a limited time offer, so you might want to make a beeline to the Android Market as soon as possible. While good things come to those who wait, sometimes in life, you do encounter situations where opportunity knocks but once. How much risk do you want to take by waiting this time around? For those who have already gone on a Google Music shopping spree, just what kind of old school gems did you re-discover, listening to real music instead of the likes of Justin Bieber?
- Spotify Offers Free Ad-Supported Listening On Your Mobile Device Starting Today
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- Microsoft's Nokia Music Mix Party Let's Your Friends Become Virtual DJs [Video]
- Spotify Planning To Offer Original Content
- Xbox Music Web-Based Version Reportedly Launching Next Week