Last week, Apple launched its brand new Apple Store at the Grand Central Station in New York and if you weren’t there to pay a visit, fret not – the store is going to be there for at least a while. But for those of you who can’t make the trip to New York, or just don’t feel like doing it, you’ll be able to pay a visit to the store from the comfort of your own home – provided you have an iOS device with you.
Apple has posted a 360 degree panoramic view of the Grand Central Station Apple Store up on the Apple Store website. All you have to do is visit the website with your iOS device (iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad), and select the photograph marked “360″. Upon selecting it, the picture will open and you’ll be able to check it out. The panorama photograph takes advantage of your iOS device’s gyroscope, so if you want to look around, just move your device around as though you were actually standing on the spot.
It’s a pretty cool concept that’s never been done with any Apple Store before, so it’ll be interesting to see if Apple keeps up the trend. Check it out for yourself and let us know what you think.RELATED
- Apple Europe's Black Friday Deals Offers Discounts, Not Gift Cards
- Retina iPad Mini's Display Ranks A "Distant Third" Compared To Nexus 7 And Kindle Fire HDX
- iPhone Location Tracking Lawsuit Has Been Dismissed
- DSS Sues Apple For Patent Infringement
- MEGA Gets Official iOS App
- Follow: Apple Inc, apple store, iOS,
- Seen at: tipb