Good news musicians! If you own the iPad and have been looking forward to connecting your guitar/bass/electric violin to the tablet and laying down some tracks on Garage Band, Griffin has announced the GuitarConnect Pro which adds an instrument input to the iPad and the iPhone.
The GuitarConnect Pro will connect to your iOS device via the 30 pin dock connector and will feature a standard 1/4” instrument jack that guitarists and bassists should be pretty familiar with (it’s the jack that connects the guitar/bass to the amplifier for those who may not be familiar).
The device will also come with a built-in gain control wheel that allows the user to adjust the strength of the input signal. If you’re interested in picking up Griffin’s GuitarConnect Pro, head on down to Griffin’s website where you can order the gadget for yourself for $79.99.
Next Story: Unlocked Nokia Lumia 800 available from Amazon
- Spotify for iOS updated with radio streaming feature for both free and premium users
- RockAppleWood is a classy looking iOS speaker dock made from wood
- IK Multimedia's iRig MIC Cast for iOS devices now available for $39.99
- Flipboard Adds Audio to its Social Magazine with SoundCloud
- Sony’s Latest iOS Dock; Magnetic Fluid for Dampening