Slightly more than a week after Grand Theft Auto III was released for the Android and iOS platforms, the game has already gone on sale to spread some holiday cheer for folks who intend to pick this title up from the Android Market. Talk about a case of buyer’s remorse kicking in so soon for those who have already purchased the game when it was first released! Granted, you would have saved yourself $2 if you had waited until now, but just $2.99 for a 3.5-star rated game like this? It would certainly be strange to have you pass it up, and it is also nice to see that Rockstar Games has expanded support for the game to include the Droid Bionic, Samsung Galaxy S II and the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. This offer is good only until December 29th, so you still have a week left to mull over your purchase decision before regretting of not getting it when the clock ticks to usher in December 30th. Check out a video of the game in action after the jump if you are not convinced yet.
- 2014-04-22: NVIDIA Shield 2 Might Feature Tegra K1 With 4GB RAM
- 2014-04-22: Walking Dead: Game Of The Year Edition Listed On GameStop
- 2014-04-22: Microsoft Organizes Party To Celebrate E.T. Videogame Dig
- 2014-04-22: Uncharted 4 Rumored For E3 2014 Reveal
- 2014-04-22: New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed