HP’s Touchpad can be said to be well and truly dead, unless of course, they decide to “resurrect” it in the form of another fire sale. Well, it seems that HP is not quite done with the Touchpad just yet, as the FCC has recently released internal images of the ill fated device from HP to give you, what some might call it, “paying your last respects”. The photos are not exactly of the high quality variety, so most of them offer a rather blurry image of the Qualcomm processor inside, where it is accompanied by Sandisk SDRAM and Samsung SDRAM. As for the WWAN chipset, that hails from the halls of Ericsson. While this is not the first, and neither is it the finest teardown of the HP Touchpad, it could very well be the last, so enjoy it while it is still around for you to look at. What do you think that HP should have done to ensure the survival of the Touchpad?
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2011-10-06: HP TouchPad Go clears the FCC, HP gearing for launch?