It sure looks like Verizon can’t seem to run out of phones to release. After a whole slew of Android devices it has put up for sale over the past few months, it looks like the carrier has got another one up its sleeves. This time it’s a phone called the HTC Fireball, and was entered in the system inventory last week. No word on what device it is, but we do know that it will feature 4G connectivity. In the meantime we can only speculate about what the HTC Fireball is. Do you think Verizon needs yet another 4G Android phone in its lineup? They’ve already got the high-end section packed with the Rezound, DROID RAZR, and Galaxy Nexus; I wonder where the Fireball is going to fall under?
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2013-04-18 Sprint Announces LTE Expansion In 21 New Markets
- 2013-04-14 T-Mobile iPhone Launch Day Was "Gangbusters"
- 2012-07-05 HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE now available