It sure looks like Verizon can’t seem to run out of phones to release. After a whole slew of Android devices it has put up for sale over the past few months, it looks like the carrier has got another one up its sleeves. This time it’s a phone called the HTC Fireball, and was entered in the system inventory last week. No word on what device it is, but we do know that it will feature 4G connectivity. In the meantime we can only speculate about what the HTC Fireball is. Do you think Verizon needs yet another 4G Android phone in its lineup? They’ve already got the high-end section packed with the Rezound, DROID RAZR, and Galaxy Nexus; I wonder where the Fireball is going to fall under?
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-04-07: Verizon To Purchase Cincinnati Bell's Spectrum And Wireless Infrastructure
- 2013-04-18: Sprint Announces LTE Expansion In 21 New Markets
- 2013-04-14: T-Mobile iPhone Launch Day Was "Gangbusters"
- 2012-07-05: HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE now available