Just how much does a color scheme affect the desirability of a particular phone? I guess it really depends on what kind of data is received from all the market research done prior to communicating with the manufacturer as to select the kind of paint job said handset would receive. Well, the HTC Radar now carries two tones, mixing up both white and dark grey models to deliver a rather special look. The device will come with T-Mobile USA branding, and has already made an appearance on Microsoft’s US Windows Phone site. No idea on when the new look HTC Radar will debut on the market, or if this is just a red herring by the graphic designer over at Microsoft. So far, I have come across comments on the Internet that this is a big “Fail” – what do you think of the new color scheme? Is it something that would push you towards the direction of making a purchase, or would you rather settle for a different Windows Phone handset instead?
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 800 to come in white and yellow?
- 2011-12-23: HTC Radar gets two toned look
- 2011-11-07: Microsoft lowers Windows Phone hardware requirements
- 2011-10-24: HTC Radar 4G arrives next week
- 2011-09-27: HTC Radar 4G officially announced by T-Mobile
- 2011-09-22: HTC working on integration Beats Audio into their Windows Phone devices
- 2011-09-07: HTC Titan and HTC Radar to be released on October 15th in the UK