Just yesterday we reported that there were some complaints regarding the HTC Rezound. A quick recap for those who may not have been aware – there were complaints that suggested interference or static when listening to music or audio while using headphones together with the HTC Rezound. While there are indeed complaints from several HTC Rezound owners, the problem appears to be less widespread than what was initially thought. According to HTC:
“HTC has received a very small number of calls related to audio on the Rezound, but nothing that so far points to a broader issue. We’re continuing to monitor it closely but currently believe the few calls we’ve received are isolated cases.”
Whatever the problem might be, kudos to HTC for jumping on the matter right away. For now it appears that the problem is isolated to a couple of handsets, so if you were planning on getting your hands on the HTC Rezound, it looks like you’re in the clear for now.
Next Story: Google to challenge Amazon Prime?
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2013-10-03: Beats Audio Will Make It To The HTC One Max
- 2012-07-03: Beats Audio purchases MOG for $14 million
- 2011-12-01: HTC Rezound reported to have sound issues
- 2011-11-01: HTC Rezound pre-production model unboxing
- 2011-10-28: HTC Rezound reappears in the FCC with a wireless charging back cover