Great news for HTC Sensation 4G owners. If you’re plagued by bugs and performance issues, you’ll be glad to know that T-Mobile started pushing out a software update for the Android device. The update will bring the HTC Sensation 4G up to version 1.50.531.1, and is touted to fix what was wrong with the phone.
According to T-Mobile, the Sensation 4G update will address software stability, improve the phone’s battery life, improve the Trace dictionary; resolve screen unresponsiveness, screen shot features, lock screen, and icon pixilation; improve its WiFi connectivity and fix the green line on photo issue. The update should already be rolling out to Sensation 4G users by now, but in the event you haven’t received your update yet, you can manually check for it by going to Menu > About Phone > HTC Software updates > Check.
As usual, backup your device before attempting any updates and let us know how it goes for you.
Next Story: Zite personalized news now on iPhone
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2012-05-22: Android 4.0 update for HTC Amaze 4G now available
- 2012-05-16: T-Mobile Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for HTC Sensation 4G arrives
- 2012-05-02: T-Mobile: HTC Sensation 4G Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update coming soon
- 2012-03-30: T-Mobile details Android 4.0 delay for the HTC Sensation 4G
- 2011-06-20: HTC Sensation Review