Huawei has usually been known for putting out affordable and relatively decent handsets. They don’t always feature the latest or greatest in hardware, but should be good enough to get the job done for the average user who may only want to do some light browsing, sending emails, make calls, send text messages and the occasional round of Angry Birds. Well, come MWC 2012 in Barcelona it seems that Huawei will be there to showcase their “smartest, fastest and most high-performing smartphone yet.”
Yup, those are indeed Huawei’s words which makes us very curious as to what the company has in store for the smartphone community. Could this be in response to ZTE’s plans for high-end devices for 2012? Either way do check back from time to time to see if any new information (or possibly leaks) appear before the company’s official announcement.
Next Story: Over 700,000 Android devices activated daily
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend P7 Photos Leaked Again