Microsoft decided that knowledge is power (although I like to associate that with just potential power, since it really depends on what you do with your knowledge as well as its application that unleashes the true power), and has decided to deliver details concerning their 7740 update to the masses for Windows Phone last month, where this particular update is said to fix “an issue with new voice mail notifications not appearing for customers on some European and Asian networks under certain conditions. It also fixes an email issue associated with Exchange Server 2003″.
It seems that at least two devices (with the LG Optimus 7 being one of them) have already received the new platform refresh, although recent reports do point out that HTC Titans from the international group will be receiving it as well. Folks living in Denmark, Switzerland and in the UK did confirm such a refresh on their Titans, and for folks who have already installed the update, how do you find it? Is the issue with Exchange Server 2003 fixed as promised?
Next Story: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Nexus visits the FCC
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2012-09-25 HTC Titan receives Windows Phone 7.8 port
- 2011-10-19 HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S and Samsung Focus Flash paraded
- 2011-10-03 HTC Ultimate and HTC Titan is one and the same
- 2011-09-02 HTC Radar and HTC Titan product pages are now up
- 2011-09-01 HTC Titan hands-on