It’s always exciting to hear about an interesting Kickstarter project getting enough funds to successfully go on, and that just happens to be the case with the Cregle iPen. Touted as the first active stylus for the iPad, the stylus will allow users to write on the iPad as though they were using a high-quality ball-point pen. The difference between the iPen and other styluses available on the market right now – it is an active stylus, which gives it additional features such as accurate positioning, palm rejection features, and the ability to pick up a signal from the pen without even touching the screen.
Unfortunately, being active means the iPen will require batteries as well as a receiver to function. But if you’re looking for a pen that works better than the other passive styluses available on the iPad, you can’t go wrong with the iPen. The device has managed to make much more than the $35,000 required to get started, so you can look forward to purchasing it in the future when it is made available publicly. Find out more at the iPen Kickstarter page.
Next Story: New phishing scam targets Apple users
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued