It is a no-brainer that when you mix both LEGO and Minecraft together, magic happens. Of course, it is not the first time that both names have been mentioned together before, but Mojang, the developer of the multi-million-selling mining and adventuring game decided to place a project on LEGO’s CUUSOO site, where it basically enables ordinary folk like you and I to submit LEGO projects as well as receive royalties from them should they end up on the production line.
Minecraft players will definitely be able to identify with this mash-up, not to mention the overall coolness factor. After all, Minecraft’s blocks do come in regular sizes, where such blocks might eventually be used to plan out a bevy of other fabulous block buildings. For a submitted design to be reviewed by LEGO, the design will require at least 10,000 votes. At the moment, there is only a couple of projects, so you might want to drop by and see whether those are worthy of your vote or not.RELATED
- Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Follow: lego, minecraft,