It is a no-brainer that when you mix both LEGO and Minecraft together, magic happens. Of course, it is not the first time that both names have been mentioned together before, but Mojang, the developer of the multi-million-selling mining and adventuring game decided to place a project on LEGO’s CUUSOO site, where it basically enables ordinary folk like you and I to submit LEGO projects as well as receive royalties from them should they end up on the production line.
Minecraft players will definitely be able to identify with this mash-up, not to mention the overall coolness factor. After all, Minecraft’s blocks do come in regular sizes, where such blocks might eventually be used to plan out a bevy of other fabulous block buildings. For a submitted design to be reviewed by LEGO, the design will require at least 10,000 votes. At the moment, there is only a couple of projects, so you might want to drop by and see whether those are worthy of your vote or not.
Next Story: DSLR ban for UK tube station
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!