It looks like we’ll have an additional player in the Windows Phone game next year. Lenovo has confirmed that it will be launching a Windows Phone device next year – in the second half of the year that is. Besides the confirmation of a Windows Phone device next year, Lenovo didn’t announce any specs, prices or even details of an international launch. Lenovo hasn’t been too well known for creating smartphones, so it’ll be interesting to see what it can come up with. There are already quite a number of Windows Phone players in the market so the company will have to do something to stand out from the crowd.
How many of you would be interested in checking out a Lenovo Windows Phone device?
Next Story: Infinity Blade 2 available today
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview Version Revealed
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Could Be Released Today [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Microsoft Looks Into 3D Face Scanner Using Windows Phone Handset
- 2011-12-23: Acer Allegro launches in France
- 2011-12-12: Unlocked Windows Phone devices get homebrew themes
- 2011-12-08: Nokia and T-Mobile event on December 14th