The Optimus LTE was launched in Korea in October, then in Canada last month, and in America a couple of weeks ago (as the Nitro HD), and now it looks like LG is ready to take on another country with the launch of the Optimus LTE in Japan. LG’s and the world’s first HD LTE phone, the Optimus LTE, will be available with NTT Docomo with a special red color, and will feature NFC and 1seg digital TV capabilities (2 features the Japanese can’t seem to live without).
Other than that its specs remain unchanged: 4.5″ (1280 x 720) True HD IPS display, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, dual-lens 8-megapixel rear camera, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS. While we found the phone to be lacking in the battery department (according to our Nitro HD review) the phone’s high-speed connectivity and 720p display should be enough to pick up more than a handful of fans.RELATED
- Quechua And Archos Unveils Rugged Smartphone
- Limited Edition BlackBerry P'9982 Comes With Crocodile Skin Back
- White Nokia Lumia 929 For Verizon Leaked
- Google's Nexus Devices Susceptible To SMS Bug That Causes Phones To Reboot
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Lite Reportedly In The Works
- Follow: 4g lte, Android, japan, LG,