LG hasn’t really made any waves in the US with its Android tablet, the Optimus Pad, but it looks like it’s been doing well enough in Korea to warrant a sequel. Some folks have spotted a new tablet from LG called the Optimus Pad LTE which is said to be pretty similar to the original pad – except that it features 4G LTE connectivity for high speed connectivity.
The LG Optimus Pad LTE features the same 8.9″ (1280 x 768) display, a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor, 1GB of RAM, an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 1.3-megapixel front facing camera. The tablet will be running on Honeycomb (no Ice Cream Sandwich yet, unfortunately). No word on whether we’ll see this tablet on this side of the world but I’m sure some people wouldn’t mind spending money on a 4G LTE tablet.
Next Story: Triggertrap is now up for pre-order
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2013-05-13: Hands-On: LG Optimus GK Review
- 2012-03-27: Lucid by LG officially announced for Verizon
- 2011-10-03: LG Optimus LTE officially launched in Korea
- 2011-09-23: LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) spotted again