More details about the recently leaked LG Spectrum and HTC Fireball have surfaced. Someone managed to grab a couple of screenshots of the Verizon system, showing the listing for the LG Spectrum and HTC Fireball. According to the features shown on the table, it looks like both of them will be 4G LTE phones – with world phone capability. This means that you’ll be able to use the phone anywhere in out of the US – you’ll just need to plug a local GSM SIM card into the device and you can start making calls. If these specs turn out to be true, it would make them the first Verizon LTE devices with global roaming capabilities.
While we’ve seen the LG Spectrum before, and know its specs, the HTC Fireball still remains a mystery, with only its name popping up in the system a few days ago. HTC seems to be keeping this phone under wraps pretty well – unless Fireball is a different name for a device we’ve already seen before. Stay tuned to find out.
Next Story: Xiaomi M2 specs rumored
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2012-07-05: HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE now available
- 2012-03-27: Lucid by LG officially announced for Verizon
- 2012-03-08: HTC Droid Incredible 4G visits the FCC
- 2012-01-19: LG Spectrum Android phone available at Verizon (720p + LTE)
- 2012-01-09: LG Spectrum officially announced