Looking for the LG Spectrum, the next 4G LTE phone from LG on Verizon’s network? The folks over at Pocketnow have managed to get their hands on some press shots of the phone showing it off in all its glory. While they aren’t exactly high resolution pictures, they are clear enough for us to get a good look at the phone. The phone looks pretty interesting, with a fair bit of shiny trim, giving it an edgy, modern look; while at the same time it’s not loud enough to call for attention. The LG logo on the front of the device looks a bit odd to me and in my opinion should have been left out, but other than that I think it looks pretty good.
The LG Spectrum has had its specs leaked in the past; it features a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, a 720p display, an 8-megapixel rear camera, and Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The phone will also feature 4G LTE connectivity, and judging by the leaked images it should have a front-facing camera as well – then again, which phone released now doesn’t have one? No word on a release date or price, but stay tuned for more details.
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 800 LTE tested by Verizon, AT&T
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2012-07-23: LG Spectrum 2 renders spotted?
- 2012-03-27: Lucid by LG officially announced for Verizon
- 2012-01-09: LG Spectrum officially announced
- 2012-01-03: LG Connect 4G spotted in images
- 2011-03-09: LG Revolution passes through the FCC