The Logitech Revue set-top box has finally jumped aboard the Android 3.1 Honeycomb bandwagon, where owners should already have started tasting the goodness of Honeycomb from last night onwards. In fact, a number of users have already reported to be on the receiving end of the latest update, while support techs from Logitech did mention that there will also be a wider rollout happening, clearly placing the Logitech Revue at a disadvantage since Sony’s Google TV boxes have already received this update for more than a month already. Ah well, better late than never comes into mind here, so at long last, Revue owners can gain access to the Android Market as well as enjoy a revamped user experience.RELATED
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Google Glass Plays Nice With WordPress Unofficially
- Follow: honeycomb, Logitech, logitech revue, revue,
- Seen at: forums.logitech