The Logitech Revue set-top box has finally jumped aboard the Android 3.1 Honeycomb bandwagon, where owners should already have started tasting the goodness of Honeycomb from last night onwards. In fact, a number of users have already reported to be on the receiving end of the latest update, while support techs from Logitech did mention that there will also be a wider rollout happening, clearly placing the Logitech Revue at a disadvantage since Sony’s Google TV boxes have already received this update for more than a month already. Ah well, better late than never comes into mind here, so at long last, Revue owners can gain access to the Android Market as well as enjoy a revamped user experience.
Next Story: HP TouchPad Go spotted on eBay
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!