From the creators of the LunaTik and TikTok watches comes the LunaTik Touch Pen. It appears that they met with great success with their previous venture that they decided to launch a new product, and just like their previous efforts, the new project is currently seeking funding via Kickstarter.
As you might have surmised from the photo above, the LunaTik Touch Pen is a stylus that can be used on tablets. Here’s the kicker – not just content with being a stylus, the LunaTik Touch Pen can be converted into a regular rollerball pen with a click of a button! The pen/stylus combo has been attempted before in the past with resistive touch screens, so given how this will work for capacitive touch screens ought to make it a more attractive purchase.
The project has taken off and appears to be doing pretty well so far. At this time of posting, the LunaTik Touch Pen Kickstarter project has managed to raise $48,652 out of their $75,000 goal. For more information regarding the LunaTik Touch Pen or if you wish to help fund the project, hop on down to their Kickstarter page.
Next Story: Next-gen GPS satellite undergoes testing
- 2014-04-11 Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10 Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-01-12 Elektra Nails Are Styluses That Can Be Worn On Your Fingers
- 2013-11-19 FiftyThree Launches Pencil Stylus For Their Paper App
- 2013-05-07 Adobe Introduces Bluetooth Smart Stylus, Ruler Projects
- 2013-05-07 Adobe Mighty Pen Stylus And Napoleon Ruler
- 2013-03-06 The iSpoon Doubles As A Spoon And A Stylus
- 2013-01-02 iPen 2 Next-Generation Stylus Is Pressure Sensitive And Angle Agnostic
- 2011-06-14 Magnetic SnapStylus for the iPad up for pre-order
- 2011-02-16 MORE/REAL’s Stylus caps kickstarted