A few days ago, the Meizu MX was officially announced, and while it won’t be released until January 1st, 2012 – it looks like we’ll be able to get a quick preview of the phone thanks to the folks over at Engadget. Earlier today they got their hands on the device and posted a quick write up about the self-proclaimed “iPhone killer”. And judging by first impressions, the Meizu MX seems to be doing well, looking sleek and giving out a premium feel with its white crystal back casing.
The Meizu MX features a 1.4GHz dual-core Samsung Exynos 4210 processor, 1GB of RAM, a 4″ 960 x 640 ASV LCD display, an 8-megapixel camera, and a customized version of Android 2.3.5 called Flyme OS. Check out the hands on video after the break, and here’s to hoping we’ll see the device on this side of the world.
- Android 4.3 Roll Out For International Galaxy S3 Resumes
- Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat Stable Unofficial ROM Released
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Foursquare v7.0 For iOS Gets A Complete Revamp
- Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service
- Follow: Android, Meizu, meizu mx,
- Seen at: engadget