Just what is the most affordable Apple device out there that you can bring home after exchanging it with your hard earned money? If you answered, “iPod shuffle”, then you are absolutely right, unless, of course, someone from Cupertino decides to play a permanent April Fool’s prank on the masses by churning out the MirrorBook Air. Shaped to look like a scaled down version of the MacBook Air, it will open up to reveal a mirror instead of the display, complete with faux keyboard, to make sure you are able to see whether your lipstick or mascara ran, or if you have food particles stuck between your teeth. Definitely the first Apple that I can afford in a long, long time, if only it is real enough to materialize at the local store. Anyone know where to get this?
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17: Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11: Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08: Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court