Diving enthusiasts who wish to bring their iPhones with them everywhere they go will soon be able to thanks to a new Open Hardware project on Kickstarter. Spearheaded by Kevin Corben, an Emmy winning National Geographic cameraman, the Mocean Armor will turn your iPhone into a waterproof camera – ensuring you don’t ever miss the opportunity to capture precious moments that you would have normally missed because your phone was on dry land.
Whether it is a regular Sunday afternoon in a swimming pool or an exciting dive in some exotic ocean – the Mocean Armor makes sure you can capture it all. It works at depths of up to 100 feet in saltwater, and so you’ll have to go pretty deep to test its limits. If you’re interested in picking up one of these cases when they start shipping (ETA February 2012), head over to its Kickstarter page now and pre-order one for $399.RELATED
- iPhone Location Tracking Lawsuit Has Been Dismissed
- MEGA Gets Official iOS App
- BetterMe App Will Shame You Into Completing What You're Supposed To Do
- Foxconn Tasks 300,000 Workers With Production Of Half A Million iPhone 5s Daily
- iPhones Account For 76% Of All Smartphone Sales In Japan This October
- Follow: case, iphone 4, kickstarter,