Diving enthusiasts who wish to bring their iPhones with them everywhere they go will soon be able to thanks to a new Open Hardware project on Kickstarter. Spearheaded by Kevin Corben, an Emmy winning National Geographic cameraman, the Mocean Armor will turn your iPhone into a waterproof camera – ensuring you don’t ever miss the opportunity to capture precious moments that you would have normally missed because your phone was on dry land.
Whether it is a regular Sunday afternoon in a swimming pool or an exciting dive in some exotic ocean – the Mocean Armor makes sure you can capture it all. It works at depths of up to 100 feet in saltwater, and so you’ll have to go pretty deep to test its limits. If you’re interested in picking up one of these cases when they start shipping (ETA February 2012), head over to its Kickstarter page now and pre-order one for $399.
- 2014-03-11 iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05 iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21 Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2012-04-30 Chocolate Scented iPhone 4/4S Case Looks and Smells Yummy
- 2012-02-15 AQUA TEK S is one rugged iPhone 4/4S case
- 2012-01-19 OtterBox LIVESTRONG iPhone 4 case for a good cause
- 2011-12-28 Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-11-23 Sexy iPhone cases will definitely turn heads