iPhone cases are a dime a dozen, but if you’re in the mood for something a little more quirky, perhaps to show off your fun and humorous side, the Mofone iPhone case could be a case worth checking out as it will more than definitely garner you a few stares and suppressed laughter as you walk by talking on it.
As you can see in the photo above, the Mofone iPhone case is a typical iPhone case with the exception of a regular telephone receiver attached to the back of it! Nowadays with even home phones taking a more elegant and sleek design, phone receivers like these are almost a thing of the past, but we’re guessing that folks of the slightly older generation could probably appreciate it.
On the more practical side of things, based on the amount of grip available, we’re guessing that holding your phone while you talk for hours on end to your loved ones shuld be a more comfortable experience. Priced at $45 each, the Mofone iPhone case should fit over the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S and could make for a great (and humorous) Christmas present as well.
Next Story: GoPano micro for iPhone now available
- 2014-03-11: iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05: iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21: Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14: 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2011-12-07: Speck's MightyVault case for the iPhone 4/4S looks rugged
- 2011-11-18: Holga iPhone Lens Filter Kit will please lomography fans out there
- 2011-11-09: Dream Watch 4 iPhone casing looks futuristic
- 2011-11-09: Vooma Peel PG92 brings dual-SIM capabilities to your iPhone
- 2011-10-12: Keystone ECO Slider Keyboard for the iPhone 4/4S