The DROID 4 missed the previously rumored December 22nd release date, and looks like it is scheduled for a February release, but signs of the phone keep popping up. A new set of image renders showing off the phone in its full glory have surfaced online thanks to a Droid-Life reader who managed to pull them out of an SWF file. These images are as close as you’re going to get to seeing the real thing – at least until it is finally released in the future. Still no word or official announcement about the phone, but in the meantime you can hit the break for more renders of the phone:
- 2013-03-11: Verizon Might Offer Droid 4 Some Jelly Bean Goodness
- 2012-08-06: Motorola Droid 4 soak test for Ice Cream Sandwich happening?
- 2012-05-21: Verizon to enable global roaming for the HTC Rezound, Droid RAZR and DROID 4?
- 2012-05-17: Motorola Droid 4 Ice Cream Sandwich build leaked
- 2012-02-15: Motorola DROID 4 overclocked to 1.4GHz
- 2012-02-10: Motorola DROID 4 available today
- 2012-01-01: Motorola DROID 4 demo unit surfaces
- 2011-12-21: Motorola DROID 4 arriving December 22nd?