The DROID 4 missed the previously rumored December 22nd release date, and looks like it is scheduled for a February release, but signs of the phone keep popping up. A new set of image renders showing off the phone in its full glory have surfaced online thanks to a Droid-Life reader who managed to pull them out of an SWF file. These images are as close as you’re going to get to seeing the real thing – at least until it is finally released in the future. Still no word or official announcement about the phone, but in the meantime you can hit the break for more renders of the phone:
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Android Device Manager Mobile App Finally Released
- Analyst Thinks Cost Is Why BlackBerry Can't Shut Down Its Ailing Hardware Division
- Follow: Android, droid 4, Motorola, Verizon,
- Seen at: droid-life