Motorola might have rolled out its fair share of Android-powered smartphones, with some rugged models peppered in between, but the MOTOACTV is a totally different creature, being a fitness device. Well, here is news for you – the MOTOACTV has just received a software update which will see you enjoy better battery life, with up to 8 hours of uninterrupted workout time outdoors. This is definitely a huge jump from what it had on offer previously, where other changes will include new clock faces and a new stopwatch feature amongst others. Expect the update to be released for the 8GB model first, while 16GB MOTOACTV owners will have to wait for one more week. Check out more on the software update in a video right after the jump.
Next Story: Microsoft to CES 2013: I quit!
- 2013-12-10: Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- 2013-11-19: PS4 System Software Update 1.51 On Its Way
- 2013-10-25: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Patch 1.1 Solves Lumiose City Save Bug
- 2013-09-01: Nexus 7 JSS15Q Update Fails To Fix All Touchscreen Issues
- 2013-06-18: PS3 4.45 Update Locks Up Certain Consoles