The Motorola DROID 4 was accidentally leaked before in the past, and it looks like Verizon has plans to launch the phone in the near future. According to a leaked internal document from the carrier that recently surfaced, the Motorola DROID 4 has got a release date of December 22nd, which is just a day away. However, the phone hasn’t even been officially announced by the company, so we should expect something later today or an announcement on the day of the phone’s release.
The DROID 4 will be the latest in the series of Motorola DROID phones, featuring a slide-out QWERTY keyboard and 4G LTE connectivity. The phone will features a 4″ display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, front facing camera, 8-megapixel rear camera, and Android Gingerbread. No word on pricing, but it should be in the higher range of Verizon’s smartphone lineup. Anybody keen on picking this one up?
Next Story: Spotify app for BlackBerry no longer Preview
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2012-09-14: Motorola Droid RAZR M Review
- 2012-02-10: Motorola DROID 4 available today
- 2012-01-01: Motorola DROID 4 demo unit surfaces
- 2011-12-22: More DROID 4 renders discovered
- 2011-11-28: Motorola DROID 4 official photos and specs leaked