Earlier this month we reported about a Motorola DROID RAZR MAX that was rumored to be on the way to Verizon outlets, and it looks like those stories are about to come true. The folks over at Droid-Life managed to get their hands on a photograph showing a listing of devices in Verizon’s systems and there is a phone known as the “Motorola DROID RAZR Maxx” in between the regular DROID RAZR and the DROID RAZR White.
While this is confirmation of the device’s existence, there’s no new information about the phone or a possible release date. The DROID RAZR MAX/RAZR Maxx is said to be an improved version of the DROID RAZR – possibly with a larger battery, or a 720p HD Display. Stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted.
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2012-12-25: Droid RAZR And RAZR Maxx Get Jelly Bean Update
- 2012-06-19: Latest Android 4.0 build reportedly rolls out for Droid RAZR/RAZR MAXX testers, final release could be imminent
- 2012-04-19: Verizon rolling out Droid RAZR and Droid RAZR MAXX updates
- 2012-03-28: Verizon DROID RAZR gets a DIY RAZR MAXX conversion kit
- 2012-02-21: Limited edition Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX finds its way onto eBay